lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

PAINTING AT GARDEN

Relax painting in the morning.


Last week I began my holidays with a quick travel to Leon(where Live most of my father's Family). After this One-day journey, we went, My girlfriend and I, to a house in the middle of montains. I have spent six wonderful days walking between trees, reading, watching movies and the most importan, Painting!!!

I have a lot of painting job in 28 mm and 15 mm. On 21th of August will be published new wargames of universe of Lardies. Chain of Command. I'm Preparing a WWII British army, with  twelve AFV and almost one hundred figures. 

Also I Return to play Flames of War that I Hadn't played for a year and a half. Relatively close to my home i found a shop where has been created a interesting Flames community.




Tamiya 1/48 Crowell tank

Some German transport and rubble houses.

British Army

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario