sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

M5A1 Stuart Light Tank


This is my first Article....here we go...



This model is  made by Warlord games. It's a great model made in resin with a lot of details.

After Washed and cleaned a resin. I've used Magnet-earth to torrent and hull, I think is a very good idea  for this time. I've used Magnet-earth supplied by Battlefront
Top View of Rare Magnet Earth on Turret and Hull
First basecoat was in colour Caqui XF-49 acrylic by Tamiya. After 24 hours, I have Begun to apply highlighted only add a little bit of desert Yellow XF-59, in this phase I'm only applyed highlighted, this is the first time that I have not used shadows because the washes and oil paints always lower the tone color of the model
Top View
 The next step was to add shadows with oil paintings techniques.And then I applied a thin coat dry brush.
Right view
Front  view
Before varnish I applied decals(dom's decal the best decals I've been seen before) of a reconniase tank of 11Th Armored Division in Normandy. 


Detail of decals

Detail of decals
And finally, Weathering. I'm used Pigment of Ak interective thin with White spirit.
Left view

Rear view

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario